DVE vs LSH Dream11 Today match Prediction, Playing11, Free GL Teams
In Match Number 17 of the Vincy Premier League T10, Dark View Explorers will lock horns with La Soufriere Hikers. This is a top of the table clash where both teams, Dark View Explorers have played 5 matches in the series and they are currently ranked first on the points table, while La Soufriere Hikers have also played 5 matches in the series and they are currently ranked second on the points table.
Both teams last played against each other in the Eliminator 2 of the Vincy Premier League, 2020 where was the Man of the Match and La Soufriere Hikers beat Dark View Explorers by 9 wickets. Deron Greaves scored the highest fantasy points for Dark View Explorers with 83 match fantasy points while Dillon Douglas topped the fantasy points leaderboard for La Soufriere Hikers with 114 match fantasy points.
In the last match played by Dark View Explorers against Botanical Gardens Rangers, Dark View Explorers beat Botanical Gardens Rangers by 54 runs. The top fantasy player for DVE was Shammon Hooper who scored 150 fantasy points.
In their last match in this series against Grenadines Divers, Grenadines Divers beat La Soufriere Hikers by 35 runs. The top fantasy player for LSH was Ojay Matthews who scored 95 fantasy points. We can expect an epic clash between these top two sides of the tournament.
DVE vs LSH Dream11 Today Match Prediction:
Pitch Report :
he pitch at the Arnos Vale Ground, Arnos Vale, St Vincent will assist the bowlers. The average 1st innings score at this venue in the last 16 matches is 90 runs. The team batting first at this venue has won 63% of its matches. So the team winning the toss will look to bat first here. The venue is suited for both Pacers and Spinners alike.
For More Information Keep looking our YouTube Channel
Matches Played Recently : (Last 5 T10 Matches)
DVE : W W W L W
LSH : L W W W W
Head To Head Stats :
Matches Played : 04
DVE Won : 02
LSH Won : 02
N/R : 00
Given how strongly both teams have started their campaign, it goes without saying that there is very little separating them now. The Explorers and the Hikers have faced off four times so far, with each side winning twice. LSH will start as slight favourites with fond memories of their previous clash against DVE fresh in their minds.
DVE vs LSH Probable Playing 11 :
Dark View Explorers :
Deron Greaves, Romano Pierre, Shammon Hooper, Lindon James (c), Jade Matthews, Drumo Toney, Dean Browne, Rayan Williams, Maxwell Edwards, Sealron Williams, Luke Wilson
- Deron Greaves and Romano Pierre will probably open the inning for the Dark View Explorers team.
- Shammon Hooper, Lindon James and Jade Matthews will form the top order of Dark View Explorers team.
- Drumo Toney and Dean Browne will take care of the middle order of the team in DVE vs LSH Dream11 match.
- Lindon James will lead the Dark View Explorers team as a Captain. He is the good batsman. He will do wicket-keeping duty for his Dark View Explorers team.
- Deron Greaves, Rayan Williams, Shammon Hooper, Luke Wilson and Sealron Williams are the bowlers from Dark View Explorers team.
La Soufriere Hikers :
Salvan Browne, Desron Maloney (c), Dillon Douglas, Othneil Lewis, Benniton Stapleton, Anson Latchman, Atticus Browne, Camano Cain, Sylvan Spencer, Ojay Matthews, Kemron Strough.
- Salvan Browne and Desron Maloney will probably open the inning for the La Soufriere Hikers team in today’s DVE vs LSH Dream11 match.
- Dillon Douglas, Othneil Lewis and Benniton Stapleton will form the top order of La Soufriere Hikers team.
- Anson Latchman and Atticus Browne will take care of the middle order of the La Soufriere Hikers team in DVE vs LSH Dream11 match.
- Desron Maloney will lead the La Soufriere Hikers team as a Captain. He is the good Batsman.
- Anson Latchman will do wicket-keeping duty for his La Soufriere Hikers team.
- Kemron Strough, Ojay Matthews, Sylvan Spencer, Dillon Douglas, Othneil Lewis and Benniton Stapleton are the bowlers from La Soufriere Hikers team.
Fantasy Team Must Pick Choices :
Douglas is a swashbuckling batsman who can also roll his arm over and pick up wickets. He was the 2nd highest run-getter in the last edition in November with 284 runs and has started this season in fine fashion as well. He has 155 runs at an average of 38.75, and is the highest run-getter in the tournament. He has also been amongst the wickets and has 4 wickets in his kitty.
Shammon Hooper has been a useful all-rounder for GRD. He not only bats in the top order but can bowl some useful off-spin as well. He has managed 128 runs and has picked up 3 wickets as well.
Stapleton is a top all-rounder and adds tremendous value to the LSH outfit. He is not only a quality bowler but can also bat, making him the mainstay of the side. He hasn’t had much chance to bat yet and has just 13 runs but has bowled magnificently, bagging 9 wickets. He has bagged 6 wickets in the last couple of games.
Maloney is a destructive top order batsman. He has played some terrific knocks in the Vincy Premier League and has carried that form into this season. The opener has 139 runs to his name and has maintained a strike rate of 160. He is 2nd on the list of top run-getters in the tournament.
Greaves is a quality all-rounder and has taken the responsibility of his side well. He has started the season well, scoring 58 runs and bagging 4 wickets in the 5 matches thus far.
Pierre was in superb form in the opening game. The right-handed top order batsman scored 46 runs in the opening game, scoring more than 50% of the side’s score. He missed out in the next game but seems to have got back on track. The right-hander has managed 127 runs at an average of 25.40 and a strike rate quickly moving towards the 182 mark.
DVE vs LSH Dream Team :
DVE vs LSH Grand League Teams :
Show your Love for Kumar508.com in comment section and Share our GRD vs LSH Dream11 prediction on your social media.
11 thoughts on “DVE vs LSH Dream11 Today match Prediction, Playing11, Free GL Teams”
Lines Aya hai kuch change hoga
So helpful prediction sir
Comments are closed.