IND vs NZ Dream11 Match Preview, Playing 11 Updates, Pitch Report and Free GL Teams
The inaugural match of the “ICC World Test Championship Final, 2021” will be played between India and New Zealand (IND vs NZ). The match will be played at the The Rose Bowl, Southampton.
India have been in stellar form in Test cricket over the last few years and their only series loss in the WTC was in New Zealand. They topped the points table with a points percentage of 72.2% with bagging 520 points. In their last 5 games, India have won 4 games and lost 1. The Men in Blue look all set with their preparations as Rishabh Pant, Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma, Ishant Sharma and Ravindra Jadeja looked well in rhythm in the intrasquad games. Virat Kohli and Co. will also be eyeing this clash as a damage repair to the 2019 WC semi-final heartbreak.
Meanwhile, even New Zealand lost just one series which came in Australia but apart from that, they did not lose a single game and finished with a points percentage of 70% and contains 420 points. Moreover, the Kiwis are coming off a historic 1-0 series win over England. In their last 5 games, New Zealand have won 4 games and lost 0. New Zealand will be abit high on confidence as they come into this final after a historic series win over England. The Kiwis dislodged India from the top spot in the ICC Test team rankings after its series clinching win over England in Birmingham and have their eyes set on the mega final.
Both teams last played against each other in the 2nd Test of the India in New Zealand, 2 Test Series, 2020 where Kyle Jamieson was the Man of the Match and New Zealand beat India by 7 wickets.
Hence, this promises to be a riveting encounter. There is rain around on all days of the game and in case of a draw, the trophy will be shared. It is difficult to predict a clear favorite to win the first ever World Test Championship Title.
IND vs NZ Dream11 Pitch Report/Condition
The pitch at the The Rose Bowl, Southampton will allow for good stroke play. The batsman will find it easy to bat on the surface. The average 1st innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches is 337 runs. The team batting first at this venue has won 20% of its matches. So the team winning the toss will look to bowl first here.
Pacers have been very successful at this Venue. They have earned 87% of the total bowling fantasy points at this venue. We would suggest that you pick as many pace bowlers as possible in your team.
IND vs NZ Head to Head
In the 59 matches played between these 2 teams, India have won 21 matches and New Zealand have won 12 matches.
IND vs NZ Dream11 Probable Playing 11:
Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah
- Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill will probably open the innings for the Indian Team in the IND vs NZ Dream11 Today’s Match. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli and Ajinkya Rahane will form the middle order followed by wicket-keeper Rishabh Pant.
- Virat Kohli will lead the Indian team as a Captain. He is the best batsman in the Test Cricket in World.
- Rishabh Pant will do wicket-keeping duty for Indian Team.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mohammad Shami, Ishant Sharma and Jasprit Bumrah will lead the pace attack of the Indian Team.
New Zealand :
Tom Latham, Devon Conway, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, BJ Watling (wk), Colin De Grandhomme, Neil Wagner, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Trent Boult
- Tom Latham and Devon Conway will probably open the innings for the New Zealand team. Both are well-known inning openers.
- Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor and Henry Nicholls will form the middle order.
- Kane Williamson will lead the New Zealand team as Captain. He is also the best player in the test cricket in world.
- BJ Watling will do the wicket-keeping duty for his New Zealand team in IND vs NZ Dream11 Today’s Match.
- Trent Boult, Kyle Jamieson, Neil Wagner and Tim Southee are likely to form the pace attack.
IND vs NZ Dream11 Team Must Pick Choices :
Virat Kohli has blown hot and cold a touch in the recent past. He hasn’t scored an international ton since November 2019 but he has struck some tough fifties in tricky conditions. The Indian skipper will be the key and he will be hoping to deliver on the big stage.
Ravindra Jadeja will be a top all-round option. The left-handed all-rounder has been in excellent form with both bat and ball. He has scored 469 runs at an average of 58.62 (five fifties) and has taken 28 wickets.
Tim Southee has been in magnificent form in this WTC. The ace New Zealand fast bowler has returned with 51 wickets (fifth-most) at an average of 20.66. He took 14 wickets in two games against India last year. Thus, he could be a solid captaincy option.
Rishabh Pant can be backed as vice-captain. The left-handed wicket-keeper batsman has had a huge impact in the last couple of Test series for India. In 2021, he has aggregated 515 runs at an average of 64.38. Moreover, his keeping has constantly improved.
Kane Williamson has been in really good form in the WTC. The New Zealand skipper has amassed 817 runs at an average of 58.35. He does not have a great record against India or in England but he is a quality player. Hence, he will be a top captaincy option.
IND vs NZ Dream11 Important Player Battles :
1) Rohit Sharma vs
2) Cheteshwar Pujara vs
3) Virat Kohli vs
4) Ajinkya Rahane vs
5) Tom Latham vs
6) Kane Williamson vs
7) Ross Taylor vs
IND vs NZ Dream11 Match Prediction :
- India are expected to win this game.
- Rohit Sharma is expected to play a good Knock. Must try C/VC.
- Ravichandran Ashwin can be differential C/VC.
- Virat Kohli can score big if bats in 2nd Innings.
- Kane Williamson can score good runs if bats in 2nd innings.
- Tim Southee can be differential choice for C/VC. Must try.
IND VS NZ Dream11 Grand League Teams :
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team, consider the points mentioned and make your own decision.
Kindly Share our IND vs NZDream11 today match prediction with your friends and family. And let KUMAR508 know how much you love this preview by using comment section.
10 thoughts on “IND vs NZ Dream11 Match Preview, Playing 11 Updates, Pitch Report and Free GL Teams”
Good team sirrr
Moj kr di
Nice prediction bhiii
Nice prediction bhi
Nice prediction sir
Comments are closed.