The two most successful teams in IPL history are going to face off for the first time in MI vs CSK Dream11 IPL 2021 and everyone is going to be pumped to see this rivalry. Mumbai Indians will take on Chennai Super Kings on 1st May 2021 at Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi. Mumbai Indians have won 3 out off their 6 games in this IPL 2021. Mumbai Indians were back to winning ways after a tough opening leg in Chennai. They comfortably won the last match against Rajasthan Royals by 7 wickets. Quinton De Kock played a great knock of unbeaten 70 runs. Rahul Chahar is one of the leading wicket taker of IPL 2021.
On the other hand, Chennai Super Kings are back to their best and winning games consistently. Chennai Super Kings have won 5 out off their 6 matches in this tournament. Chennai Super Kings won the last match by 7 wickets against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Ruturaj Gaikwad scored 75 runs in 44 balls which helps CSK to chase down the target of 171 runs. Both the teams are coming off after wins from the last game and will be looking to continue their winning run while playing MI vs CSK Dream11.
MI vs CSK Dream11 Today Match Prediction:
Pitch Report :
The Pitch at Arun Jaitley Stadium will be used pitch and batting friendly. We can expect a dew later half of MI vs CSK Dream11 match which means chasing will be easier here at Delhi. Pitch is purely neutral it helps both batsmen and bowlers. Spinner bowlers are very effective on this pitch. We can expect an average 1st innings score of 155 – 165.
Venue Records of both teams:
Mumbai Indians – W: 8, L: 7
Chennai Super Kings – W: 7, L: 3
MI vs CSK Head-to-Head Stats :
Matches Played – 32
MI Won – 19 || CSK Won – 13
MI vs CSK Probable Playing XIs :
Mumbai Indians :
- Rohit Sharma and Quinton De Kock will probably open the inning for the Mumbai Indians team.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Krunal Pandya will form the middle order.
- Hardik Pandya and Kieron Pollard will take care of the lower order of the team.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians team as a Captain. He is a best opener batsman in the IPL.
- Quinton De Kock will do wicket-keeping duty for Mumbai Indians team.
- Krunal Pandya, Jayant Yadav and Rahul Chahar will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Nathan Coulter Nile, Trent Boult and Jasprit Bumrah will lead the pace attack of the team.
Chennai Super Kings :
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf Du Plessis will probably open the inning for the CSKteam. Both are well known inning openers.
- Moeen Ali, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja will form the middle order of the team.
- Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni will take care of the lower order.
- MS Dhoni will lead the CSK team as a Captain. He will do wicket-keeping and know for finishing the game.
- Moeen Ali and Ravindra Jadeja will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Sam Curran, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar and Lungi Nigdi will take care of the pace attack for his team.
MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Must Pick Choices :
Faf Du Plessis : Faf du Plessis is a brilliant batsman who can have a huge impact on MI vs CSK Dream11 game. He is the leading scorer for his side with 270 runs in 6 innings at an impressive strike rate of 140.62. He plays with brute force and can be very crucial at the top of the order for CSK.
Quinton De Kock : Quinton de Kock finally found his rhythm in the last game against RR after a stuttering start. He scored an unbeaten 70* of 50, helping his side to a comfortable win. We back him to continue this form. The MI opener is also a brilliant wicket keeper.
Rohit Sharma : Rohit Sharma is our top batsman pick for MI vs CSK Dream11 game. The MI skipper is their leading run scorer with 215 runs in 6 innings at an average of 35.83 and a strike rate of 125.73. We back him to put on a strong performance at the top of the order.
Ravindra Jadeja : Ravindra Jadeja is our all-rounder pick for this game. He has scored 109 runs with the bat at a strike rate of 184.74 lower down the order. He has also picked up 5 wickets at an economy rate of 6.28. He can be a game changer with his impact on either side of the innings.
Trent Boult : Trent Boult is a brilliant pacer to have in your side. He has scalped 7 wickets so far in 6 innings and we back him to add more scalps to his tally.
Ruturaj Gaikwad : Ruturaj Gaikwad is an elegant opening batsman to have in your side. He has scored 192 runs in 6 innings at an average of 32.00 and a strike rate of 129.72. He was the player of the match in the last game for his 75 of 44. We back him to get runs in this game.
Rahul Chahar : Rahul Chahar has been the most consistent performers for MI in this campaign. He has scalped 11 wickets in 6 games bowling at a decent economy rate of 7.08. We back him to put on another solid performance.
Lungi Ngidi : Lungi Ngidi is a world class bowler who can have a big impact on this game. In just 2 games he has picked up 5 wickets at an economy rate of 7.87. He is a brilliant budget option.
Deepak Chahar : Deepak Chahar is a good budget option to have in your team. In 6 games, he has picked up 8 wickets at an economy rate of 7.80. We back him to continue his form.
For Live analysis of the teams and match. Dont forget to Join our YouTube Channel before toss of every IPL match. Kumar508 YouTube .
MI vs CSK Important Player Battles :
1) Rohit Sharma vs
Deepak Chahar – 35(29) : 2W
Lungi Nigdi – 23(21) : 2W
Ravindra Jadeja – 83(80) : 3W
2) Quinton De Kock vs
Deepak Chahar – 99(77) : 2W
Moeen Ali – 35(25) : 3W
3) Suryakumar Yadav vs
Sam Curran – 13(8) : 2W
Ravindra Jadeja – 40(51) : 2W
4) Faf Du Plessis vs
Trent Boult – 36(41) : 2W
5) Moeen Ali vs
Trent Boult – 28(32) : 1W
6) Suresh Raina vs
Nathan Coulter Nile – 26(16) : 2W
Jayant Yadav – 4(5) : 2W
Jasprit Bumrah – 50(36) : 1W
MI vs CSK Match Predictions :
- Mumbai Indians are expected to win this match.
- Rohit Sharma can play a captain’s Knock. (Expecting 50+)
- Ruturaj Gaikwad may flop in this game. (Expecting under 15 )
- Jasprit Bumrah can pick 2/3 wickets.
- Suryakumar Yadav can score in this match.
- Suresh Raina is expected to play an experienced knock.
MI vs CSK Dream11 Teams Today :
Here are some Old and New teams for MI vs CSK Dream11 today match prediction. We have also included Dream teams of last year’s MI vs CSK Dream11 matches.
1) IPL 2020 MI vs CSK Dream11 Dream Team
2. MI vs CSK DREAM11 Grand League Teams :
Kindly share MI vs CSK Dream11 today match prediction and Let us know in the comment section how much you like this preview by kumar508.
674 thoughts on “MI vs CSK Dream11 Today match Prediction, Playing 11 and Free GL Teams”
Brother you are amazing..love you bhai
Hello Kumar sir…..
Aapke YouTube video ki wajaha se aaj maine 1Rupees me 10k wali Mini grand league jiti sir…
Telegram pe contact na kar saka to yaha kiya…. Thanka to you sir….
Love you Bro…..
Le gya match mi
Dream 11 team aj wrok nhi kiya los hua😔
Aj bhut los hogya
Comments are closed.