Punjab Kings will take on Royal Challengers Bangalore in PBKS vs RCB Dream11 match number 26 of this IPL 2021 in Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad. The two teams have had contrasting starts to this season. PBKS haven’t really found any momentum and have struggled to get going in most of their games. They have relied on their top three to do the bulk of their scoring. Meanwhile, RCB have been in top form and have won five out of their six games. A lot of things have clicked nicely for RCB. The batting has been consistent while the bowling has been very impressive. Thus, they are on an upswing and will be looking to continue the momentum.
PBKS vs RCB Dream11 Today Match Prediction :
Pitch Report :
- The Pitch will help pacer bowlers with good carry and bounce.
- As the game progresses, the pitch becomes slow so batsmen need to spend time on the crease to post a good total on board.
- The pitch will help both batsmen and bowlers equally.
- Expected Average 1st Innings score – 160/170
Venue Records of both teams:
Punjab Kings – W: 0, L: 1
Royal Challengers Bangalore – W: 1, L: 0
PBKS vs RCB Head-to-Head Stats :
Matches Played – 26
PBKS Won – 14 || RCB Won – 12
PBKS vs RCB Probable Playing XIs :
Punjab Kings :
- Lokesh Rahul and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning for the Punjab Kings team.
- Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran, Deepak Hooda will form the middle order.
- Shahrukh Khan, Jhye Richardson/Fabian Allen will take care of the lower order of the team.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Punjab Kings team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Chris Jordan and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of the team.
- The onus will be on Mohammed Shami and youngster Arshdeep Singh to deliver with the ball against RCB’s explosive batting unit that boasts AB de Villiers, Virat Kohli, and Glenn Maxwell.
Royal Challengers Bangalore :
- Devdutt Padikal and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning for the BLR team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Rajat Patidar, AB de Villiers (wk), Glenn Maxwell will form the middle order of the team.
- Daniel Sams, Washington Sundar will take care of the lower order.
- Virat Kohli will lead the BLR team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- AB de Villiers will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his BLR team.
- AB de Villiers has been the talk of the town, he is coming up with a sensational fifty in the previous game against the Delhi Capitals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Washington Sundar will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Mohammed Siraj, Harshal Patel and Kyle Jamieson will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Harshal Patel is the leading wicket taker of the season so far, with 17 wickets in 6 games.
PBKS vs RCB Dream11 Team Must Pick Choices :
Lokesh Rahul : KL Rahul has been in solid form this season and has amassed 240 runs in six innings. Moreover, he has recorded three half-centuries as well. Also, the PBKS skipper likes playing against RCB and smashed 132 and 61 (both unbeaten knocks) last season. Thus, in PBKS vs RCB Dream11 team, he will be a top captaincy option.
Ab De Villiers : AB de Villiers is batting beautifully at the moment and he has already helped RCB to three wins almost single-handedly. The South African superstar has aggregated 204 runs in five innings and he is striking at 174.35. Thus, he will be a popular pick as vice-captain.
Devdutt Padikkal : Devdutt Padikkal can be backed as vice-captain too for PBKS vs RCB Dream11 team. The Karnataka left-handed opener is striking the ball magnificently. He smashed a stunning ton against RR and since then, he has been giving RCB some blistering starts at the top of the order. He has made 188 runs in five innings while striking at 154.09.
Virat Kohli : Virat Kohli has blown hot and cold in this IPL 2021. The RCB skipper has mustered just 163 runs at an average of 32.60 and a strike-rate of 126.35. He seems to be striking the ball well and hence, can be backed.
Harshal Patel : Harshal Patel is picking up wickets for fun and is way ahead in the leading wicket-takers list this season. He might be expensive at times but he has picked up 17 wickets in six games and has bowling strike-rate of 8.4.
Chris Gayle : Chris Gayle may not be in the best of forms and has scored just 119 runs in six games so far. However, he is a match-winner and can change a game in no time. Moreover, he has a fantastic record against RCB, he has scored 267 runs at an average of 53.40 and a strike-rate of 144.32.
For Live analysis of the teams and match Join our YouTube Channel before toss of every IPL match. Kumar508 YouTube . [mycred_video id=”8wcGspZSU3w”]
PBKS vs RCB Important Player Battles :
1) KL Rahul vs
Y. Chahal – 66(46) : 1W
W. Sundar – 17(18) : 1W
2) Mayank Agarwal vs
Y. Chahal – 59(33) : 4W
3) Nicholas Pooran vs
D. Sams – 6(5) : 1W
4) Virat Kohli vs
M. Shami – 44(31) : 4W
C. Jordan – 87(67) : 2W
5) Glenn Maxwell vs
C. Jordan – 47(28) : 3W
M. Shami – 60(53) : 3W
6) Ab De Villiers vs
M. Shami – 83(55) : 2W
M. Ashwin – 55(31) : 1W
PBKS vs RCB Match Predictions :
- PBKS is expected to win PBKS vs RCB Dream11 match.
- KL Rahul and Universe Boss Chris Gayle can fire in this match.
- Virat Kohli can play a good innings.
- Yuzvendra Chahal can pick 2/3 wickets.
- Arshdeep Singh can pick 1/2 wickets.
- Nicholas Pooran can play a short cameo.
- Ab De Villiers is expected to be flop in PBKS vs RCB Dream11 today match.
PBKS vs RCB Dream11 Teams Today :
Here are some Old and New teams for PBKS vs RCB Dream11 today match prediction. we have also included Dream teams of last year’s PBKS vs RCB Dream11 matches.
1) IPL 2020 Dream Team
2. PBKS vs RCB DREAM11 Grand League Teams :
Let us Know in the comment section how much you like PBKS vs RCB DREAM11 Today match prediction by kumar508.com
685 thoughts on “PBKS vs RCB Dream11 Today match Prediction, Playing 11 and Free GL Teams”
good SL teams
Your prediction for Ab Develires was awesome sir.. keep it up… U .. R.. Only One Person In Telegram.. who gives full team with Caption & Vice Caption
KL Rahul ka prediction ekdum accurate tha aapka✌🏻✌🏻👍🏻
Thank You for your video, it’s very informative
Missed GI today just by 20 points..
Nice team kumar vhai
Hope I win GL one days great prediction
Comments are closed.