Rajasthan Royals square off against Sunrisers Hyderabad in RR vs SRH Dream11 match number 28 of this IPL 2021. Both teams are in search of a turnaround. RR are placed seventh on the points table and have just two wins from six games so far. They have been good in patches and hence, they need to get a lot more consistently. In the last match, Mumbai Indians slapped them with a seven wicket defeat. They will be looking to win this game as today’s RR vs SRH Dream11 is the important game for them to being in race of Playoffs.
Meanwhile, nothing seems to be going right for SRH. The 2016 champions have had a captaincy change midway through the season and Kane Williamson has taken charge now. They have won just one game so far and are languishing at the bottom of the points table. Their middle-order batting and pace attack haven’t stepped up. Sunrisers Hyderabad lost their last match by Chennai Super Kings by 7 wickets. It will be their fifth loss in six matches and they are languishing at the bottom of the points table.
Both the teams are standing at the bottom of the points table, with half of the tournament being over, it will be important game for them to win to be in race of playoffs. Lets find out more about RR vs SRH Dream11 today match prediction in the post below.
RR vs SRH Dream11 Today Match Prediction :
Pitch Report :
The pitch is good to bat on and again good runs are expected in RR vs SRH Dream11 match. Batsman will be fancy themselves to get some boundaries. Swing bowlers will get some movement with the new ball.
Venue Records of both teams :
Rajasthan Royals – W: 4, L: 7
Sunrisers Hyderabad – W: 6, L: 3
RR vs SRH Head to Head Stats :
Matches Played : 13
RR Won : 6 || SRH Won : 7
RR vs SRH Probable Playing 11 :
Rajasthan Royals :
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson (c & wk), Shivam Dube, David Miller, Riyan Parag, Rahul Tewatia, Chris Morris, Jaydev Unadkat, Chetan Sakariya and Mustafizur Rahman.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning for the Rajasthan Royals team.
- Sanju Samson and Shivam Dube will form the middle order.
- David Miller and Riyan Parag will take care of the lower order of the team.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals team as a Captain. He will do wicket-keeping duty for Rajasthan Royals team.
- Rahul Tewatia and Riyan Parag will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Chris Morris, Jaydev Unadkat, Chetan Sakariya, and Mustafizur Rahman will lead the pace attack of the team.
Sunrisers Hyderabad :
David Warner / Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow (wk), Kane Williamson (c), Manish Pandey, Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Rashid Khan, Jagdeesha Suchith, Sandeep Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed and Siddarth Kaul.
- Jason Roy / David Warner and Jonny Bairstow will probably open the inning for the Sunrisers Hyderabad team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, and Kedar Jadhav will form the middle order of the team.
- Vijay Shankar and Jagdeesha Suchith will take care of the lower order.
- Kane Williamson will lead the SRH team as a Captain. He is one of the best batsmen in the IPL.
- Rashid Khan and Jagdeesha Suchith will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul and Khaleel Ahmed will take care of the pace attack for his team.
MI vs CSK Dream11 Team Must Pick Choices :
Sanju Samson seems to be in solid touch but after that ton in the first game, he hasn’t been able to convert his starts. The RR skipper has amassed 229 runs at an average of 45.80 and a strike-rate of 145.85.
Kane Williamson :
Kane Williamson has played just three games and he is yet to be dismissed. He is in top form. The new SRH skipper has made 108 runs at a strike-rate of 135. Thus, he will be a big pick among the batters for today’s RR vs SRH Dream11 match.
Rashid Khan has been in splend form with the ball. The Afghanistan leg-spinner consistently picks up wickets and that too at a superb economy. He has picked up nine wickets at an economy rate of 6.16 in this tournament.
Jonny Bairstow may have flopped in the last game but he is striking the ball beautifully this season. He has been SRH’s best batsman this season and has aggregated 218 runs at an average of 43.60 while striking at 141.55. Thus, he will be a top captaincy option.
Jos Buttler has shown glimpses of his form and he has threatened to get a big score in the last few games but he hasn’t been able to convert those starts. The England wicket-keeper batsman has scored 130 runs while striking at 127.45. Thus, he can be backed as vice-captain for RR vs SRH Dream11 team.
Chris Morris might be an effective vice-captaincy option. The South African all-rounder has constantly chipped away with wickets this season. He has picked up 11 wickets in six games so far. Moreover, he has a strike-rate of 154.83 with the bat.
For Live analysis of the teams and match. Dont forget to Join our YouTube Channel before toss of every IPL match. Kumar508 YouTube
RR vs SRH Important Player Battles :
1) Jos Buttler vs
Sandeep Sharma – 42(20) : 0W
Rashid Khan – 10(16) : 4W
Khaleel Ahmed – 1(3) : 1W
2) Sanju Samson vs
Siddarth Kaul – 82(49) : 1W
Sandeep Sharma – 49(50) : 2W
Rashid Khan – 44(53) : 1W
3) David Miller vs
Rashid Khan – 33(21) : 2W
4) David Warner vs
Jaydev Unadkat – 27(34) : 1W
Chris Morris – 36(34) : 2W
5) Jonny Bairstow vs
Rahul Tewatia – 1(3) : 1W
6) Kane Williamson vs
Chris Morris – 13(14) : 2W
Jaydev Unadkat – 50(28) : 1W
Mustafizur Rahman – 11(7) : 1W
RR vs SRH Match Predictions :
- Sunrisers Hyderabad are expected to win this match.
- Kane Williamson can play a captain’s Knock. (Expecting 50+)
- Sanju Samson may flop in this game. (Expecting under 15 )
- Rashid Khan can pick 2/3 wickets.
- Jos Buttler can score in this match.
- Manish Pandey is expected to play an experienced knock.
RR vs SRH Dream11 Team 2021 :
Here are some Old and New teams for RR vs SRH Dream11 today match prediction. We have also included Dream teams of last year’s RR vs SRH Dream11 matches.
1. IPL 2020 RR vs SRH Dream11 Dream Team
2) RR vs SRH DREAM11 Grand League Teams :
Let us know how much you liked our latest post of RR vs SRH Dream11 today match prediction by kumar508.
492 thoughts on “RR vs SRH Dream11 Today match Prediction, Playing 11 and Free GL Teams”
Buttler nice ply
Full information tnq Kumar bhai
Gajab prediction dete ho bhai 1 yr se follow kar raha hu
you are best
Nice prediction sir
Nice prediction sir
Mi is very tuuf team
Gl nice prediction
Ek no prediction ❤️
Nice sir ji great
Nice prediction sir
Very good bhai
no problem sir , more matches to come
Acha team ha
Very very very very very good sir
Hello kumar508 sir
Very good information
Bahoot achcha prediction
Bhai yeh prashanth aur top 3 wale ap logo ke points ke rule update karne ke phele he comment karke points le liye. Practically 390 points he aa sakte hai maximum . Un logo ke 400+ hai. This is unfair.
Thanks for the video ❤️❤️❤️
Have a good day
Comments are closed.