SPB vs FCS Dream11 Today match Prediction, Playing11, Free GL Teams
Salt Pond Breakers will take on Fort Charlotte Strikers in the 9th league game of the Vincy T10 League 2021. Salt Pond Breakers have been terrific thus far, winning both their games thus far. Salt Pond Breakers won their last encounter against Dark View Explorers by huge margin of 43 runs. SPB batted first, scored a huge total of 138 runs in 10 overs with the help of Skipper Sunil Ambris and Wicket-Keeper Batsman Seon Sween. Sunil Ambris scored 53 runs in 19 balls with an strike rate of 278.9and grabbed 1 wicket too. They are currently on 2nd placed in the points table with 4 points and NRR of +2.700. They have looked a notch above the reset and will go into the game as firm favourites.
On the other hand, Fort Charlotte Strikers came back after a loss in their opening game to win the 2nd but lost their 3rd game yesterday and desperately need to get back to winning ways. The Strikers started the tournament on a losing note against La Soufriere Hikers but won against Botanical Gardens Rangers in their second game. In the last game against Dark View Explorer, FCS lost the game by 19 runs. Skipper Miles Bascombe was the top scorer in that innings with 30 runs in 24 balls with the strike rate f 125. They will look to aim for a better spot on the points table.
SPB vs FCS Dream11 Today Match Prediction:
Pitch Report :
The surface at the Arnos Vale Cricket Ground is a balanced one that suits both batsmen as well as bowlers where both the departments get similar assistance on offer. The average first-innings score on this ground is 110 runs.
For More Information Keep looking our YouTube Channel
Matches Played Recently : (Last 5 T10 Matches)
SPB : W W L W W
FCS : L W L L W
Head To Head Stats :
Matches Played : 03
SPB Won : 02
FCS Won : 00
N/R : 01
In the Salt Pond Breakers vs Fort Charlotte Strikers head-to-head record in the Vincy Premier League, the Breakers have won two of the three matches played between the teams while one was abandoned.
SPB vs FCS Probable Playing 11 :
Salt Pond Breakers :
Sunil Ambris (c), Rickford Walker, Jeremy Layne, Seon Sween (wk), Andrew Thomas, Delron Johnson, Jeremy Haywood, Denson Hoyte, Kensley Joseph, Sheldon Hooper, Jevon Samuel
- Sunil Ambris and Rickford Walker will probably open the inning for the Salt Pond Breakers team.
- Jeremy Layne, Seon Sween and Andrew Thomas will form the top order of Salt Pond Breakers team.
- Delron Johnson will take care of the middle order of the team in SPB vs FCS Dream11 match.
- Sunil Ambris will lead the Salt Pond Breakers team as a Captain. He is the good All-Rounder.
- Seon Sween will do wicket-keeping duty for his Salt Pond Breakers team.
- Delron Johnson, Sunil Ambris, Jeremy Haywood, Jeremy Layne, Jevon Samuel and Denson Hoyte are the bowlers from Salt Pond Breakers team.
Fort Charlotte Strikers :
Leshawn Lewis, Miles Bascombe, Sealroy Williams, Gidron Pope, Kirton Lavia (c), Chelson Stowe, Casmus Hackshaw (wk), Ray Jordan, Shaquille Browne, Rasheed Frederick, Geron Whyllie.
- Miles Bascombe and Leshawn Lewis will probably open the inning for the Fort Charlotte Strikers team in today’s SPB vs FCS Dream11 match.
- Sealroy Williams, Gidron Pope and Kirton Lavia will form the top order of Fort Charlotte Strikers team.
- Chelson Stowe and Casmus Hackshaw will take care of the middle order of the team in SPB vs FCS Dream11 match.
- Kirton Lavia will lead the Fort Charlotte Strikers team as a Captain. He is the good all-rounder.
- Casmus Hackshaw will do wicket-keeping duty for his Fort Charlotte Strikers team.
- Rasheed Fredrick, Shaquille Browne, Geron Whyille, Ray Jordan, Chelson Stowe, Kirton Lavia and Sealroy Williams are the bowlers from Fort Charlotte Strikers team.
SPB vs FCS Dream11 Team Must Pick Choices :
Ambris is amongst the top players in the league. He is a quality all-rounder and was superb in the November edition, which he has carried on here as well. He has scored 55 runs in the 2 games thus far to go with his tally of 4 wickets.
Layne was at his destructive best in the November edition of the league, where he ended as the top wicket-taker with 14 scalps to his name. He has been given a larger role in this edition, where he not only plays a crucial role with the ball but also bats at 3. He has picked up 3 wickets and has scored 17 runs. He will be looking to continue and even better his fine run.
Samuel is a fine bowler and he proved his mettle in the opening game as he bagged 2 wickets for just 14 runs off his 2 overs. He bowled attacking lengths and enticed batsmen to take the risks which yielded in 2 more wickets in the next game. He has been miserly as well, giving away runs at just 5.33 an over.
Johnson is a phenomenal seam bowler and has the ability to bowl at pace and move it around. The left-arm seamer picked up 11 wickets in the 10 matches in November edition and has started this edition well with 3 wickets to his name already. He is also a handy lower order hitter and will look to do more with the bat during the course of the tournament.
Lavia is a useful all-rounder and has good ability with both bat and ball. He has picked up a wicket and has scored 13 runs so far. He has much more capability and would be looking to do justice to it.
Ray Jordan is a crucial bowler in the FCS ranks. HE bowls at the death and has the responsibility to stem the flow of runs and pick up wickets. He has 2 wickets to his name and has given runs at about 7 an over.
Previous SPB vs FCS Dream Team
SPB vs FCS Grand League Teams :
SPB vs FCS Match Prediction :
The Sunil Ambris-led side has one of the most balanced squads in the T10 tournament this year. Going by the head-to-head record and team combination, the Breakers will start as overwhelming favourites against the Strikers.
Show your Love for Kumar508.com in comment section and share our SPB vs FCS Dream11 prediction on your social media.
6 thoughts on “SPB vs FCS Dream11 Today match Prediction, Playing11, Free GL Teams”
Hi guys Im pk.
Hi guys Im pk
Nice prediction bhiii
Nice prediction bhi
Comments are closed.